« Home | i guess it's only customary to have a recap about ... » | grey's anatomy is so good that i dont care i have ... » | i just got pictures! and i realised that i havent ... » | My grandmother got hospitalised on boxing day.She ... » | merrymerrychristmas! (:had work yesterday (yes, i ... » | im not even going to use pseudonyms and im just go... » | DXO-ed last friday.bumped into woeilin and her cli... » | IT'S FINALLY OVER ... (at least for now.) » | it seemed like after so long, nothing much has cha... » | listening to: Nelly Furtado - Trydinner-ed yesterd... »

just came back from a jog.

my plans for the day:

1.) watch heroes s01e04
2.) watch heroes s01e05
3.) watch disney channel until tomorrow morning
4.) continue watching what has finished downloading.

nothing, absolutely nothing, is going to come between me and my tv for the next 12 hours at least since i got disturbed in my sleep last night, or rather, early morning.