« Home | im officially screwed.i proposed to do the leaders... » | never mind that i only had classes from 1 to 4 on ... » | because this is damn fucking cool. no wonder it is... » | every poly student will face the current dilemma i... » | i give you permission to slap me if i change blog ... »

yes. im obsessed and i have weight issues. *bows fervently*

i STILL have not come to a decision on what option to choose for my attachment but i am definitely more inclined to remain in school for ibp. nearer to home lah. but no money lehhh!! omg!! free labour!! gonna try and ask miss ang if there's any post in taiwan up for grabs.

im just gonna hit town tml after IS and the completion of my leadership assignment (yes, it's still not done) and badger any respectable companies to take me in. if not, then im just gonna go with ibp because...

1.) im lazy to do my resume.
2.) np is nearer to home
3.) i cannot risk going to some uluated place for my attachment

i had cotton and wool for breakfast today. if not, how could i possibly forget to bring my keys out when i went for a jog and had to wait out at my grandma hse till my mum is free to pass me her keys.

so i abandoned my homework and went to thuhan's hse today coz it was her sis bdae and the food was yum! after pigging out, i and her went to jp to shop for her black skirt and shoes coz she is starting work at holiday's inn (see i remembered!) with her junior soon.

felt abit sick at jp due to unknown reasons but still mustered enough energy to go for a haircut at millenia walk. gosh. my previous hairstyle was so long and in the way. preferred and got something short though abit too short.

IS tml. and i swear to finish the essay by tomorrow! wish me luck!

About



こにちは。わたしはアオチュンウェイです。おげんきですか。

ngee ann mass comm student. nobody special, really. but just not your everyday kinda guy. i think sleep is underrated and that's why if you don't sleep enough, i will do it for you. you can contact me at anti-clock.wise@hotmail.com. the acronym of my email is that of my initials. hah! betcha' didn't know that.