« Home | Boy was helpless and he knew it. There was nothing... » | advertising is stressful.no, and im not referring ... » | Boy thought that this was everything he wanted.Tha... » | i woke up today feeling like its chinese new year.... » | week7 rocks.i have work, stupid web design for hat... » | curse all you emotionless small-minded weirdos who... » | congrats to my little cousin who got 260 for her p... » | it's already week6 and nearing the end of it, actu... » | i think geniuses are weird.firstly, they live in a... » | woohoo~! work was great today. but i swear i didnt... »

i don't claim to be anyone perfect.

i have my flaws, my pet peeves.

like, i hate people who ask me "then how?" and "where are you?" (when i am not supposed to meet them

my temper's really bad; it's just that no one really got the brunt of it and yes, you've to kinda stepped all over my tail and get it crushed over by a bulldozer before i TOTALLY snap. but when it happens, i dunno if you want to be there or not.

but i do get irritated easily. be it a small or big issue, i will still get irritated and i think it shows. but my irritation doesn't stay long. i might brood over it yes, but i will eventually get over it and move on.

what i can say about myself is that i treat everyone sincerely and honestly. i try my best and my utmost best to get things done for the people around me (unless of course, i dislike you or i am really busy).

some say im nice. some say that im their best friend.

but these things mean nothing to me. because clearly, without action, these words are simply just ... words. please, this doesn't apply to everybody so don't ask me if YOU did show it.

maybe that's why i've been working alot lately. working tends to turn your brains to mush because you are simply repeating the routine everyday and practically every single minute. this, is especially true if all you do is stand outside the men's fitting room, ask "yes sir, how is it?" "let me remove the hanger for you" and keep unbuttoning shirts. (i swear next time if i have sex, i surely will undress damn fast because i have been unbuttoning clothes like for 11 hours straight everyday for the past 2 days and that makes 22 hours.)

but i digress.

as i was saying, if it's just lip service, you can just save it. im so sick and tired of trying for people who, at the end of the day, couldn't give two hoots about me. there are those who genuinely care, but again. there are those who just ask because ... they simply do for the sake of asking and then when i relate, they space out and be totally disinterested.

im not perfect. but im the closest thing anyone can get to perfection. HAHAHA. (: