« Home | i just realised that i am turning 19 this year.and... » | i guess i didn't spend new year's eve as i thought... » | just came back from a jog.my plans for the day:1.)... » | i guess it's only customary to have a recap about ... » | grey's anatomy is so good that i dont care i have ... » | i just got pictures! and i realised that i havent ... » | My grandmother got hospitalised on boxing day.She ... » | merrymerrychristmas! (:had work yesterday (yes, i ... » | im not even going to use pseudonyms and im just go... » | DXO-ed last friday.bumped into woeilin and her cli... »

im going crazy.

i wrote and pressed backspace umpteen times in the course of writing my FA2. I have been at this since around 11pm and now, i'm still hitting around 230+ words when the minimal word limit is 800. i need coffee, a longer break and a sleep long enough till the next holidays.

i cant even type coherently now and my sentences don't flow. they are nothing but chunk of texts. i so need to sleep.