« Home | gee. and so i wonder.it's a waste, really.but what... » | i handed up my application form for club21 and fj ... » | random photos i took in botanical gardens whilst t... » | worked on fri. rgps. that school's damn nice can. ... » | i had tvprod today.went home. i figured out that s... » | yes! i am finally done with my leadership assignme... » | yes. im obsessed and i have weight issues. *bows f... » | im officially screwed.i proposed to do the leaders... » | never mind that i only had classes from 1 to 4 on ... » | because this is damn fucking cool. no wonder it is... »

the folks have rendered me chaperone-less till next monday at least.

means i will be coming home to an empty house lahhh.

damn sad.

luckily i have my helluva work schedule to keep my busy and friday im gonna stayover at gladys house!

the pasta gang is going to go escape on sat!

but now, back to horrible work to be completed.

sigh.

I REALLY WANT TO EAT SEOUL GARDEN SIA. DAMN CRAVING FOR IT!! ANYONE????