« Home | random photos i took in botanical gardens whilst t... » | worked on fri. rgps. that school's damn nice can. ... » | i had tvprod today.went home. i figured out that s... » | yes! i am finally done with my leadership assignme... » | yes. im obsessed and i have weight issues. *bows f... » | im officially screwed.i proposed to do the leaders... » | never mind that i only had classes from 1 to 4 on ... » | because this is damn fucking cool. no wonder it is... » | every poly student will face the current dilemma i... » | i give you permission to slap me if i change blog ... »

i handed up my application form for club21 and fj benjamin today.

just give me a freaking job! so i can say buhbye to panasonic.

ana's lucky. she's gonna start work at vivo's gap this friday.

that girl got a freaking piercing on her tongue can?!


arrghhh. my hair's damn short now and im freaking fair compared to...



i desperately need to see the sun.

so many things to do, so little motivation.