« Home | How to save a life - The FrayStep one you say we n... » | new year resolution: not to be mean to be people1.... » | the past three days have been crazy, and no, not i... » | are you feeling the heat? » | i call this week the calm before the storm.advert ... » | me, "mr bangras, i just want to know, if i applied... » | i hate it that you are always right. » | how does it feel to live a lie?recently (ok, fine)... » | rock climbing is fun!although my body feels like i... » | mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cheapo-est o... »

i need someone to make a decision for me so that if things screw up this time, at the very very very least, i can whine and complain and do all things negative and blame it on the person who made the choice for me. and it won't be so painful to blame someone else because blaming a particular person made my heart ache so so so much that i don't even know how, where, what, when, why, who to begin.

i think for an issue to drag this long is really nonsensical and its doing no one any sliver of good.

on a sidenote, all cab stealers on the world should really go and die, literally. in case any one is wondering, i was the mad and crazy one shouting, "bitch!" "bastards!" "go rot in hell!" when some cab stealers stole my mode of transport outside ngee ann. i'm blogging about this in regret because i actually broke my new year resolution.

so anyway, before i sidetracked, i really dont know what to do about a situation where perhaps, nothing else can be, should be, done.

i didnt realise that after so long, nothing has changed. nothing, absolutely nothing at all has changed the way i felt, no, feel. thats what i can say, for my side at least.

so someone, please, please, please make a decision for me.