« Home | i hate it that you are always right. » | how does it feel to live a lie?recently (ok, fine)... » | rock climbing is fun!although my body feels like i... » | mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cheapo-est o... » | considering the time now, its only right to say th... » | its week12 and most of my coursemates feel like th... » | Boy woke up with a splitting headache. He didn't r... » | this is one of those times when you feel a million... » | I watched the final episode of Teen Titans on Cart... » | im going crazy.i wrote and pressed backspace umpte... »

me, "mr bangras, i just want to know, if i applied for OIAP, will i get the internship in taiwan saatchi&saatchi?" (i think that's how i phrased it.)

mr bangras, "dont tell you." (ok, he wasn't that childish, but that was roughly what he said.)

me, "just say lah. i just want to know. i won't do anything about it."

mr bangras, "YAH. you should have stuck with your decision with OIAP."

me, "what about the lecturers recommendation?"

mr bangras, "they didnt have anything bad to say. it's just that you werent confident enough to stick to it."

me, "oh."

note to self: kick myself hard whenever i feel inconfident about something