« Home | im going crazy.i wrote and pressed backspace umpte... » | i just realised that i am turning 19 this year.and... » | i guess i didn't spend new year's eve as i thought... » | just came back from a jog.my plans for the day:1.)... » | i guess it's only customary to have a recap about ... » | grey's anatomy is so good that i dont care i have ... » | i just got pictures! and i realised that i havent ... » | My grandmother got hospitalised on boxing day.She ... » | merrymerrychristmas! (:had work yesterday (yes, i ... » | im not even going to use pseudonyms and im just go... »

I watched the final episode of Teen Titans on Cartoon Network yesterday night. It was about Terra sacrificing herself in order to save the other Teen Titans. She has always been a spy for Slade but she has finally decided to fight for herself.

I read about this somewhere but one fine day, Terra's best friend, Beast Boy, realised that Terra is still alive but has no recollections about her life as a Teen Titan.


He tried ways and means to make her remember but nothing seems to work.

“Why do you keep calling me that? I’m not this girl!”

“You look like her, you talk like her, you laugh like her, you’re Terra!”

The scene shifts and it shows Terra having memories of her life as a Titan but she has already decided to take up her new identity and live on with the life she is having now.

“The girl you remember may be just a memory.
I’m not a hero.
I’m just a girl with a geometry test next period and I haven’t studied.”

And she leaves.