« Home | rock climbing is fun!although my body feels like i... » | mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cheapo-est o... » | considering the time now, its only right to say th... » | its week12 and most of my coursemates feel like th... » | Boy woke up with a splitting headache. He didn't r... » | this is one of those times when you feel a million... » | I watched the final episode of Teen Titans on Cart... » | im going crazy.i wrote and pressed backspace umpte... » | i just realised that i am turning 19 this year.and... » | i guess i didn't spend new year's eve as i thought... »

how does it feel to live a lie?

recently (ok, fine) this afternoon, i got to know something somewhat disturbing.

to some of you might have known, i was quite hung up over a person's depression for quite a period of time.

this period of 'hung up' made me do extreme things, things that hurt myself, things that now on hindsight, looks stupid and dumb.

i've been trying really hard to move on for the longest time i can remember. and i've moved on, more or less. it's just that i've left a devastating pile of debris in my wake.

now, all i see in the mirror is someone who is so naive, so gullible to believe everything.

maybe it's time i learnt the lesson.

maybe it's time to see for myself what it is like.

maybe, just maybe, it's time to lead my old life back.

how does it feel to live a lie?

i don't know. you tell me.