« Home | photo taken from socklee's blog. » | i cannot believe the amount of workload given to u... » | the folks have rendered me chaperone-less till nex... » | gee. and so i wonder.it's a waste, really.but what... » | i handed up my application form for club21 and fj ... » | random photos i took in botanical gardens whilst t... » | worked on fri. rgps. that school's damn nice can. ... » | i had tvprod today.went home. i figured out that s... » | yes! i am finally done with my leadership assignme... » | yes. im obsessed and i have weight issues. *bows f... »

anyway, im working on 9th december at zoukout. benefits include free entry, f&b vouchers and a token of appreciation (heard that its monetary). job scope = surveyor (asking people how they find zoukout etc.) theres still places, i think. interested parties please contact me at anti-clock.wise@hotmail.com or just sms me.

this is where it is. and i checked already. the token is 40 bucks. work for 4 hours as a surveyor.