« Home | screw crystalisation. » | the interview didnt go well.but the rest of the da... » | anyway, im working on 9th december at zoukout. ben... » | photo taken from socklee's blog. » | i cannot believe the amount of workload given to u... » | the folks have rendered me chaperone-less till nex... » | gee. and so i wonder.it's a waste, really.but what... » | i handed up my application form for club21 and fj ... » | random photos i took in botanical gardens whilst t... » | worked on fri. rgps. that school's damn nice can. ... »

stayed at my grandma's place last night and woke up too early for school this morning.

just finished checking the updated blogs and shuying's post on universities got me thinking.

is university where i see myself in in the next three years or so?

i honestly dunno.

what i can say is that i recognise the importance of going to university but i guess in a way, im not confident enough of getting there and so i took a laidback attitude.

i have no preference for universities. australian unis are a-ok with my folks who will be coming back tonight (I SURVIVED! now imagine 20 weeks of non-parental supervision for IAP!).

but if i am able to complete my studies faster overseas, why not?

arrgghhh. the sheer mundane drudgeries of life. should not give too much thought about that now. concentrate on the present at hand. if i don't, well.... i would just have to fail the mrm, advert and stuff that i have to do now. which is equivalent to no place in uni. oh wells.

sigh.